Timothy J. Parker, DMD
Jacksonville, FL Board-Certified Oral Surgeon: Meet Dr. Parker
Dr. Parker is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and has been providing care for adults and children of Northeast Florida for over 25 years.
He is a graduate of Loyola University School of Dentistry in Chicago, IL. After practicing general dentistry, Dr. Parker did a four-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) residency with the University of Florida and the Jacksonville Health Education Programs (JHEP).
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery as well as a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Jacksonville, FL has been Dr. Parker’s home since 1982. He is married and has three children. When not working, he enjoys time with his family, golfing, and road bicycling.
New to Our Practice?
- First Visit | New Patient
- Schedule an Appointment
- Financial Information
- Surgical Instructions
- Online Videos
- Patient Registration
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Parker, please choose an option:
Below is a list of Dr. Parker’s board certifications, hospital affiliations, and professional organizations of which he is a current member.
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Diplomate of National Dental Board of Anesthesiology (NDBA)
- Fellow of American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (FSOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology (FDSA)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- Jacksonville Dental Society (JDS)
- Baptist Health – Downtown
- Baptist Health – South
- Wolfson Children’s Hospital